Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS :hover on div show text in another div

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mstr_me
    Participant

Hey guys,

First of all i’ll try to explain what i’m doing : So i’m making a webshop and i want to show information of a product in another area.

i’ll put my Html bit here and hope you guys can help me figure out the css side of that part

the div with id “blinq” i want to hover over.

<div id="blinq" class="vuurwerk">
    </div>

and this is the div i want to show the id "blinqp" of.

<div id="info">
        <p id="blinqp">Verpakking: per pak (10 stuks)</p>
    </div>    
    the div itself should be visible at all times only the

<p> would change and show when hovered on the other div

this is only 1 bit of text i want to show but once i know how to do 1 i think i can do the rest of them myself.

i hope you guys can help me with this and i hope you guys understand wat i’m trying to do.

regards tommy de bruin

PS : if its easier to work with Javascript her i can understand that but still i would have no idea how to do that either.
    if there is a solution for this with css i would love to use that but if you have a solution with javascript its also fine.

tomasz86
    Participant
    Paulie_D

To make this extendable to additional products you might want to consider a container for each product image and description and adding classes.

Like this: http://codepen.io/Paulie-D/pen/oCjak

I also prefer, in this case, using visibility rather than display:none as it preserves the spacing.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.