Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Hover help for Squarespace navigation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    __short
    Participant

Hello, I could really do with some help from somebody who has more coding experience than me.
    I have been using Squarespace to create a website. There are two things that I would like to add but not sure how.

Here is the website (have not chosen the specific domain name yet) http://sunfish-piano-t8wn.squarespace.com

1. On the left hand navigation – where there is the archive – I would like the menu to collapse as the mouse hovers over it.
    2. As you hover over the menu it would be great if the page could change as well for all the items. So if you hover over ‘Biography’ you would see the page there and if you click on it it will load…

Thanks in advance. I imagine that 2. would be harder than 1. just having a hard time finding content on google surprisingly.

stopbullyingme
    Participant

Could u please add some example link that you want to make so I can help you if I handle it? It’s hard to figure out what do you exactly want it via only texts.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.