Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Hosting service

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    chanman

Can anybody tell me if godaddy is a good hosting service.

TheDoc

Not particularly. Pretty good for buying cheap domain names, but I’ve found their hosting to be unreliable in the past.

chanman

would dot easy be a good one.

TheDoc

Never used them before.

I like HostGator and MediaTemple (but only MT if you go for their dv service, not the gs).

fjorko

I’m also with Hostgator – pretty good in my books.

TheDoc

@JoshWhite – very interesting! I’ve experienced nothing but consistent downtime with MT’s (gs).

TheDoc

GoDaddy definitely, I agree with you there. I might just have to give MT another go then!

Luminated

I currently use MT’s dv, but I realized soon after that I really shouldn’t be a sys admin if I am not actually a sys admin or have someone that is…so now I’m migrating away from it until I either learn more about Servers or find someone who’s willing to help troubleshoot.

I use DreamHost shared hosting for now and I have 0 complaints…no downtime, no client problems and always super speedy.

jimsilverman

havent had an issue with http://www.surpasshosting.com/

i use the reseller hosting. it’s cheap, reliable, and easy to manage. whenever i had questions, their support was very useful and quick. and they’ve got an awesome skin for cpanel, which sealed the deal for me.

OniLinkCR

Dreamhost, absolutely love it

mshort1985

I agree with OniLinkCR. Dreamhost is a dream ;)

Luminated

Nice to see other DH’ers!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.