Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Hosting – Just Another Discussion Around Chris’ Recent Post

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JoshWhite

Hi everyone – I just spent the better part of 2 hours reading through all of Chris’ hijack post and it makes me wonder if I need to switch. I have a similar setup – hosting on (MT) but all my domains are with Godaddy.

Part of me is taking the anti-Godaddy comments with a grain of salt. If a would-be hacker can access your email, and also access your domain host, they would likely be able to wrestle the domain from nearly anywhere. Personally I’ve never had any issues at all with Godaddy, so it’s hard for me to jump on the bandwagon (I feel like nearly every host has a good number of horror stories to compliment the good stories).

With all that said, I’m at the point now where I’m looking to launch an actual company and not just be a contractor with a gmail account and I’m really considering going with a Hosted Exchange solution. So I’m just looking first to see if anyone has actually had a good experience with a Hosted Exchange provider that might simultaneously be a really great place to house domains. I wouldn’t mind moving my 10 or so domains if they’re really good.

I’m seeing Namecheap be mentioned, and 1and1, along with name.com. It seems 1and1 between the three does Hosted Exchange also. Maybe a lot of people are wondering the same stuff, so hopefully we can talk about it :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.