Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Horizontally Scrolling Site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Have been trying to make a horizontal scrolling gallery using : https://css-tricks.com/how-to-create-a-h … ling-site/

I replaced the text in each div with one image each but once I did this, the images all lined up one under each other instead of the scroll bar. I have searched this and I understand thats the default but I’m not too sure what exact code and where I slot it in in my coding.

On my computer it is fine and is perfect for what I want, but once I upload it through ftp onto my site, on the same computer it is different as the images are one under the other.

If anyone could help would be greatly appreciated, I can pm you my link with exact html!

Thanksfor replying.

I am particularly after a whole list of images lined up next to each other with a horizontal scroll bar, so you don’t need to click 1, 2, 3 etc. is there something else that can be customised?

You can try using "overflow:scroll" on your containing element for your images. That should get you started.

Perfect! Thankyou

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.