Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Home Page feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Niplo
    Participant

Hi,

Just to start I’m a graphic designer and am not the best coder but here is my portfolio site home page, just wanting some feedback. I know the gif’s are probably a bit much (and large in size) but they’re playful. There is a layout feature and a few other java script things I’ve worked out like the friends button etc, sometimes you have to refresh the page before it loads correctly (any ideas?)

http://www.nicolobianchino.com/TESTING/index2.html

Anyways, only the homepage let me know any feedback (probably doesn’t work on IE at all)

TheDoc

I think it’s very cool, but on the initial page load it only showed me 5px x 5px thumbs of everything until I clicked ‘Spread’. When I go to the page again, everything is working, but that first time it was a little bonked.

OniLinkCR

Mate it’s too slow to load. It took me a good 10-20 seconds to load. Hell I have typed all of this, went back to your site and it still hasn’t finished loading…I will edit when it finally loads.

Edit: It sort of did. You either have a hosting problem or too heavy on assets. I saw a couple of gifs that exceeded the weight I would recommend. Other than that, I think it’s cool.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.