Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End hNews Microformat

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeager

So I am still working on a starter theme that suits me. I came across the hNews Microformat of the “html5 reset” theme. I am using the loop as a template part that I can add where needed. My question is less of a php issue I guess, but more of a semantic issue.

id=”post-“>

__(‘Pages: ‘), ‘next_or_number’ => ‘number’)); ?>

If I use the article tag, is it okay to use this format to post pages also, or should I have another loop that will display the pages in a div rather than an article?

Jeager

Yes I know. But thanks. If I was unclear, I am asking if I should use the article tag to post the “page” post type into. If it is considered to be an article or not. I guess the title does make it seem unclear.

“The article element represents a complete, or self-contained, composition in a document, page, application, or site and that is, in principle, independently distributable or reusable, e.g. in syndication.”

Is the WC3 article standards. While it is self-contained in a page, it’s not ever something that would be distributable or reused.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.