Give help. Get help.

  • # February 11, 2013 at 6:25 pm

    Hello everyone! Let me start to say I’m not 100% sure if this is a CSS or something else.

    Basically I want to create the hover line similar to what you get on the BBC website. When you hover over the top menu, you get a small colour line at the bottom.


    How would I achieve that?

    Thank you

    # February 11, 2013 at 6:30 pm

    Is this what you’re looking for? (CSS)

    a:hover {
    border-bottom: 3px solid red;

    # February 11, 2013 at 6:35 pm

    exactly that!, thanks dude :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.