Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Hide/Show Div

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eskrimador

Hi there,

Was wondering if anyone had a solution with what I am trying to achieve if at all possible. I’ve been playing with a drop down that opens onclick with pure css. What I am trying to accomplish to have the dropdown close automatically when pointer is not on the dropdown menu. I know this is possible with jQuery but get this, I am trying to accomplish this in pure css.

My code is below which is pure css which again works onclick to open the 2nd tab. Again, I am trying to achieve an automatic close behavior such as with a hover but not by using the hover class or javascript.

eskrimador

Thanks Eric for the confirmation. I’ve been trying to figure this out for almost 2 weeks now. Looked into all the CSS3 Transitions to see if possible but was unsuccessful. Like you, unless there was some type of CSS trick I was unaware of, I thought I’d find someone here that would know. Thanks and guess it’s back to using jQuery which isn’t bad. Just though maybe I’d get lucky and find something new : )

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.