Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Hide specific text links on specific pages

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pingmeister
    Participant

See this page to understand my question to follow. Note the “Leave a reply” text link appearing under the little comic face icon (mustachioed man) that repeatedly appears while scrolling the page. How do I hide that actual text from visitors to that page?

In EDIT>CSS or in STYLE.SCC and what code to use. A while back, someone gave extremely helpful info on how to accomplish this but I cannot properly search this forum to locate it. Any in depth feedback will be appreciated as once I find, I’ll print it out and save for future reference. Thank you.

Senff
    Participant

Go to styles.css line 708 and add display:none; to .entry-header .comments-link.

pingmeister
    Participant

Thank you MUCH! Btw, let me also ask when you say “line 708”, how to find that? I mean, I am wondering if you mean using Firebug? Or, when I log into my WordPress dashboard, down to APPEARNCE>EDITOR>STYLE.CSS it shows (above that css editing box on upper left:

so wonder if I simply add what you indicate here as no “number lines” are visible in the editor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.