Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Help with responsive images

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    willmarcel
    Participant

Hello guys!
    I am starting my career as a front-end developer and I still encounter many limitations and I have found many solutions here!
    But one that has bothered me is: What is the best way to handle the responsiveness of an image? The situation I encounter every day is in devices with min-width 1200px I have the image in landscape, and when I move to the max-width 768px I should position it as a picture. The way I have applied it has not pleased me either because it cuts the image, or it is small because I redirect the size in VH. Can anyone help me, or share some study on this? Thank you! And great site! Have
    recommended and very much!

Beverleyh
    Participant

Sorry but we can’t help without seeing code. A basic demo in CodePen would allow us to see the issue you describe and maybe then can we offer suggestions.

For general help, trying Googling “responsive images” to call up studies and tutorials on common methods and techniques. Whichever one you decide to go with depends on your particular needs/workflow/time/budget so we can’t really make the decision for you.

willmarcel
    Participant

I understand, I will prepare something in CodePen and put it here as soon as possible

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.