Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Help with making a wizard/with progress bar

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    xlo.k3x
    Participant

Hi, I wasn’t sure how to word it, but basically I’m trying to make a device wizard widget sort of thing for my website as I do repairs for all sorts of cell phones, computers, game consoles..etc. I’m not sure where to start but I thought I’d try to see if someone could point me in the right direction I’ve done a lot of research and there’s lots of demos/examples close to what I’m trying to accomplish but not quite spot on.

Basically! I’m looking to have some images for example… 4 game consoles and their name underneath and once you click on an image they would all disappear and then the problems would appear as buttons you could click, going through the different steps like a wizard. Finally once completed all the information would be sent to me via email like so.

Name: Customer
    Device: Xbox 360
    Problem: doesn’t play games

If my description is too confusing let em know I found a website that does the same thing for cell phones to give you an idea of what i’m aiming for.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.