Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Help with implementing qTip2, with html map in WordPress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Al3ks
    Participant

I am trying to create an HTML map with qTip2 in my WordPress page, but can’t get it work- so I’d really appreciate your help.

My aim is to have something very similar to this StackOverflow thread. but in my WordPress custom page.

I have added the same HTML and CSS as in the example (as a test) and placed the jQuery in a separate file called qtipcall.js, I have then followed a tutorial How to implement the qTip to WordPress.

I have followed it step by step, did everything few times and it doesn’t work!

As it says in the guide I have inserted, this, just above the wp_head():

wp_enqueue_script('qtip', 'your/path/to/jquery.qtip.min.js', array('jquery'), false, true);
        wp_enqueue_script('qtipCall', 'your/path/to/qtipcall.js', array('jquery', 'qtip'), false, true);

I then updated the paths to match my site, like this:

wp_enqueue_script('qtip', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/jquery.qtip.min.js', array('jquery'), false, true);
        wp_enqueue_script('qtipCall', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/qtipcall.js', array('jquery', 'qtip'), false, true);

But the files seem not to be loading up with the site. I have checked the page source and the call for the two js files (jquery.qtip.min.js and qtipcall.js) aren’t in the code.

This is my site: http://knmidlands.co.uk/test/galeria

Would appreciate any suggestions and tips on what I am doing wrong and how to fix this.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.