Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Help with CSS Menu

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pacMakaveli

Hello guys!

I’ve been trying to make a menu like this one: #Link Removed# (I am talking about “Business” “Carrers” and “Question” menu)

I’ve tried doing it like this.

contact form goes here

CSS

I applied the same style to all pages.

#quote, #business, #questions {
    display: inline;
    padding: 10px;
    width: 620px;
    float: left;
    color: #000;
    background-color: #d8d8d8;
    -webkit-border-radius: 15px;
    -moz-border-radius: 15px;
    }

And this, but I don’t know if this is relevant.

#cmenu { float: right; position: relative; background: url(../../images/cmenu.png) top; width: 239px; height: 26px; text-indent: -9999%; }

#cmenu .nav_quote { position: absolute; width: 83px; height: 24px; left: 0px; }
    #cmenu .nav_business { position: absolute; width: 68px; height: 24px; left: 86px; }
    #cmenu .nav_question { position: absolute; width: 82px; height: 24px; right: 0px; }

#cmenu .nav_quote:hover { background: url(../../images/cmenu.png) left center; }
    #cmenu .nav_business:hover { background: url(../../images/cmenu.png) center center; }
    #cmenu .nav_question:hover { background: url(../../images/cmenu.png) right center; }

#cmenu .nav_quote:active { background: url(../../images/cmenu.png) left bottom; }
    #cmenu .nav_business:active { background: url(../../images/cmenu.png) center bottom; }
    #cmenu .nav_question:active { background: url(../../images/cmenu.png) right bottom; }

Thanks for any help you can give me, I appreciate!

pacMakaveli

No one knows the solution? C’mon guys, I know I can get my help here.

jamygolden

The menu you are referring to isn’t done well. The markup isn’t semantic.

It’s done using background images.
    You could do the same thing with the following markup:

• Business Enquiries

• Careers

• Questions

You can get the same thing done by following this tutorial http://css-plus.com/2010/03/fading-navigation-menu/ (you will need your own images though)

Jerm993

I would have helped you but my anti-virus and chrome started flipping shit when I clicked on your link that site sends out trojans FYI

pacMakaveli

@jamy_za , thanks, I will rewrite the whole thing and try your tutorial to see if I can make up something. I will come with feedback asap.

@Jerm993 , I don’t know what av you have, but my NOD32 and spybot doesn’t say anything when I access the website. The problem is you, not the website.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.