Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Help with css animation effects

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m having trouble with a few css animations or transitions. Actually I want to remove them.

http://aaronhaas.com/root/#terms

When you click on any of the terms links (Terms,
    Accounts, Links, Termination, etc…). There is an animation where the terms moves up and the line underneath it drops down.

I don’t see anything in the css for this. I think it’s tucked away in the JavaScript maybe. Can someone please help me change this. I just want the underline part to switch without the “dropping into place effect”.

Also, I’m trying to figure out where the variable to change when the home screen fades as you scroll down. I would like it to fade a bit sooner.

Thanks in advance. Any help would be really appreciated!

Ryan Yurkanin
    Participant

Hi Aaron!

It will be quite difficult to assess this without any code. Would you mind making a codepen with the relevant code?

Thanks!

Thanks Guys. I ended up getting rid of that section completely and displaying it differently.

I am still trying to figure out how to position the background image on the home page. I didn’t post the code because it’s not html I can change. It seems to be generated dynamically in javascript. I usually don’t deal much with themes like this where I can’t just change the html. It almost seems better to start over from scratch :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.