Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Help with changing CSS dynamically

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chrisbarbers
    Participant

Hi all, apologies for the newbie question, I have a tool that we use which has some CSS styles defined which I believe are:

td.cfgrid:hover {
    border-color: #c0c0c0;
    background-color: #f2f2f2;
    }

div.cfgrid:hover {
    background-color: #f2f2f2;
    }
    .ensureTRDisplayed {
    display: table-row;
    }

.cf_highlight {
    background-color: #F5F5F5 !important;
    }

In the tool there is also the ability to add CSS using a simple field which I can do by adding things like font-family: Sans-serif; color: red; font-size:14px etc. and this works fine, but I would like to work out how to add a change to the styles above in the same manner…

I hope that makes sense, I have tried adding things like td.cfgrid:hover {border-color: #c0c0c0;background-color:#f2f2f2;} into the field and substituted the colour Hex with 87CEEB for SkyBlue for example, but it doesn’t work so I know its wrong, can I do what I am trying to do or is it only possible to change this in the CSS file?

Any help or guidance gratefully received.

Paulie_D

What tool?

I’m assuming this is a custom CSS item in a CMS?

chrisbarbers
    Participant

it is confiforms on confluence, so it has two ways to customise the css in the UI, in a field so you can override the css for a column in it’s tableviews and in an CSS rule that can override css based on field values.

I am not 100% sure their support guy said they use standard atlassian CSS plus the above entries of their own.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.