Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Help with Advanced Custom Fields plugin – Repeating fields in admin

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    croydon86
    Participant

Hi guys

I have recently installed the Advanced Custom Fields plugin, a great plugin!

My client is going to be listing products on a page with 3 variables:

– Product name
    – Product description
    – Product Price.

I would use the above plugin for this and create the 3 custom fields so the client can easily enter this information in herself.

However, doing the above would only enable the client to add one product per page (one product name, one description and one price), how would I be able to allow her to create multiple products per page. So for example, if the client decides to write about 6 products, they will be able to add 6 product names, 6 descriptions and 6 prices all in the admin.

Hope that makes sense.

Please note, this is not an e-commerce website. The product info is for informational purposes only.

Thanks in advance.

Ahrengot

I think what you’re looking for is the [Repeater field](http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/add-ons/repeater-field/) add-on. It’s a very cool little add-on that I use all the time. You can even nest repeaters inside other repeaters.

croydon86
    Participant

Hi Ahrengot, yes just this minute I found that which seems exactly what I am after to be honest, its a shame there isn’t something free that would solve the problem

croydon86
    Participant

Ended up buying it, glad I did, definitely worth the money!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.