Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Help to style Accordian Titles differently on same page.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    skalway
    Participant

On this page: http://talkfootballapp.com/positions_offense.html

I’d like to style the “Field Diagram” title with a different background color and text color than the rest of the titles (i.e. Quarterback & Running Back).

Every time I try to tweak the CSS and JavaScript, I can get the colors to be correct, but it messes with the functionality of the JS. Can anyone tell me the best way to get this work correctly?

P.S. Giving it a different class doesn’t work correctly.

Paulie_D

I think we’re going to need a demo rather than a link.

Also you haven’t been exactly said what it is you are trying to achieve.

BTW, changing properties in CSS is unlikely to affect JS functionality but trying to debug a link is frankly, a PITA.

skalway
    Participant

“I’d like to style the “Field Diagram” title with a different background color and text color than the rest of the titles (i.e. Quarterback & Running Back).”

The only way I know how to do this is alter the CSS, but it affects all of the accordian titles. I tried adding a new selector (accordian-title2), but the JS started having glitches. You can see what it should LOOK like on http://www.talkfootballapp.com/positions_defense.html

Paulie_D

What I’m trying to say is we would prefer an isolated demo in Codepen.

It’s really tough to nail down general formatting by inspecting a link.

Unfortunately I am currently on a mobile device so can’t help much but if this can be solved with a simple CSS change, hopefully someone will be able to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.