Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Simple Textbox assitance

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant

All I wanted was a textbox for the user to enter text and then vanish. I didn’t necessarily want text to go along with it. Just something simple. Like I said, I’m not very familiar with what to do with Script and where to put it as necessary.

Participant

After inputting the text and running it, a textbox already appeared so I assumed that it made one for me. All apologies for lack of knowledge on this.

Participant

Haha It’s quite alright. Now do you see what the problem is? I can’t seem to find it.

Also, when I move the textbox outside of the head and into a body, I also need to move the rest of the code into the body for it to work.. the head is for design and style, correct?

EDIT : I’ll also be gone for a bit, I will respond upon returning.

Participant

It works. Thank you so much kind sir. I can tell you that my friend will greatly appreciate it, and I will definitely give you credit for having to deal with me. Again thank you so much, and also for correcting some of my script errors that I’ve grown to using. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.