Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Help request! Funky gradient and misc. FF issue (SOLVED)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Malice

Ok, everyone has been very helpful so far and you’ve gotten me moving from just the design side of things into the coding side (and I don’t like it one bit). Struggling with CSS is tough, struggling with IE6, IE7, IE8 and FireFox just add to the frustration.

I now have my site looking pretty similar on both FF and IE 6-7, but I have a navigation issue with Firefox and I can’t seem to move the items within the navigation field. Compare the image from IE and FF to see what I mean.

I’ve tried adding padding, removing padding, adding margins, removing margins, and just about everything else I could guess at. My point is, I can’t think of any ways to get the navigation field moved back up into the navigation field supplied (only in FF).

Second problem. I have remove an unecessary image and now I have this random gradient thrown in just under the header. Both FF and IE render it but i cant seem to find it anywhere!

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

http://www.d2webdesigns.com

Malice

As always Rob, an immense help!

Thank you so much.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.