Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS help on css please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    r2jeff

i made index page with css. and want to build another page like portfolio. and want to change totally then index. so how can i make that possible in one css. i hope u got the problem. plz help me out..

cheers mate..

chrisburton
    Participant

@r2jeff This is what I got from the above paragraph:

You have an index page that you styled with css. You want to create another page, called “Portfolio” but would like it to be different from the index page, correct?

If so, use classes in your HTML to style them differently.

r2jeff

thanks for that mate.. in the same css.. but i can i remove all those style from index. m quite confused bro.. can u give me your email add so i can send you then u will get my actually problem…please..

chrisburton
    Participant

@r2jeff You can message me here but I encourage you to post your issue in case anyone else runs into the same problem.

You could try to use a class on the body tag like body class=”portfolio” then add the class portfolio to the existing styles.

ie.

h1 {existing styles}
    .portfolio h1 {portfolio specific styles}

r2jeff

thanks for advice guys.. let me try…

r2jeff

yahooooo…. appreciate thanks once again all of you… cheers guys… i will make a link when i finished it.

hava good x-mas…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.