Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Help needed: Webpage responsiveness

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Oliverrr
    Participant

Hello there css-tricks!

I recently began studying multimedia design and communication, and my first task was to make a responsive website. Thing is.. I have no idea how to do this.

I’ve been fiddling with it for the past days and I simply cannot get my page to respond properly when minimizing it or opening it on my phone. I’ve tried different things, but it’s just ends up in a huge mess of codes.

I had to write everything in HTML5/CSS3 using notepad++, which I did. Website is done, but I will not pass unless I get it to be responsive. I can show you my style.css sheet and different HTML tabs, or link you to my website (I hope), if that would help.

I would appriciate it if someone would help me with this. – It would mean the world to me.

Paulie_D

A link would be the best option but it’s a very broad subject.

However..

Website is done, but I will not pass unless I get it to be responsive.

We’re really not here to do your coursework for you.

Oliverrr
    Participant

I’m sorry if it came out wrong, I’m not asking you to complete my work for me. I’m just so very stressed and I wrote this fairly quickly, once again sorry.

You’re right, it is a broad subject. – But, might Media Queries be an option here?

__
    Participant

Might be. But we couldn’t say, sight unseen.

Oliverrr
    Participant

[MOD EDIT – unrequested codedump removed]

Oliverrr
    Participant

Oh lord, I messed that one up didn’t I.. I appriciate you two taking your time to comment, but I obviously have no idea what I’m doing, I just need to try again tomorrow.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.