Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS HELP ME PLEASE!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ScottMarshall
    Participant

Hey guys I am making a Carousel.. or at-least attempting to and ran into a few problems. I need to know:

How do I make a click function run more then once.

How do I make it so when you click on each item it switches with the current one without having to click them in a specific order.

I am trying to achieve the effect of the main click I have running, to get a feel of what im looking for click the first item to the left on the carousel.

here is the source. http://codepen.io/marshall_993/pen/jdEtJ

Kuzyo
    Participant

hi @ScottMarshall, I’m too started to learn JS (jQ) maybe I will help ?

> How do I make it so when you click on each item it switches with the current one without having to click them in a specific order.

Do you mean if click on left box it become front and in click on right box it change on front, I right understood?

Kuzyo
    Participant

you didn’t give me a chance))

Kuzyo
    Participant

I will try but what mean this **i** parameter you don’t used it in a function, but it seems crucial?

ScottMarshall
    Participant

Awesome I like the way you went about it @CrocoDillon im just concerned about the little jagged transition from the left is there any way to use animate the same way you used transitions?

waylaid

@CrocoDillon very nice demo. If you declare margin: 0 and padding: 0 on .carousel the jump from the left disappears. Then just change the left positioning on .Right and .Right2 to center things back up. The very left li still flickers occasionally, do you know what might cause that?

http://codepen.io/waylaid/pen/hwnoL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.