Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Help! Make even boxes and columns with CSS

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MMatu
    Participant

Hello!

I don’t know a lot about CSS, but I usually can find a solution with Inspect Element quite easily (if I want to change something on the web). But this time it seems a bit more tricky.

http://invivotheka.com/ – on the front page there are 6 boxes made with UX builder (blog posts, top products, newsletter) and I need to correct the design to make the boxes balanced so they all would be with the same size and border style. I would also like to remove the unneeded lower bars/stripes from the bottom of the first two columns.

I tried to fix it, but I can’t find the right target element or properties. How to do it in the most simple way? I would really appreciate it if you can help me.

Thanks!

Atelierbram
    Participant

The simpler approach in my mind would be to put the boxes in rows ISO columns when using flexbox. I realise this may not be helpful for you, for this means starting all over with the building of the layout. So for what it is worth, here an example for something like that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.