Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS [Solved] Help from WolfCry911

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bellecooking
    Participant

Yes! I am asking for you because are so amazing at helping and I need your help. You told me back in february how to center my single.post meta entry data on single post pages and not on the homepage. Anyway- it worked but now i am trying to center the entry post meta data on the archive pages under the post tile and I don;t know how. Can you help? at the moment the meta data is to the left under the post title.

bellecooking
    Participant

your awesome! Thank you. I have it on maintenance mode at the moment. Let me know if I need to switch it off for you to see what I mean. I want the meta to the left on the homepage as it is. But i want it centered on the archive pages (like it is on the single.post page) . Any help at all would be appreciated. I know you just got home though so please just answer when its good for you:) thanks again

bellecooking
    Participant

oh are you going to the site is thedcladies.com? see this link and you will see what I am talking about: http://thedcladies.com/category/fashion-beauty/

bellecooking
    Participant

oh boy! i tried it but didn;t work. nothing happened??

bellecooking
    Participant

you are the bomb!!!! it worked! I mean really. I have been trying to do this all day. I am a newbie at all of this and trying to learn all on my own but to have someone to ask a few questions here and there really means alot! Thank you so much! do you have like a donation page or something I can buy you some coffee or something?

bellecooking
    Participant

i know but just realize it means alot:) thanks so much!

bellecooking
    Participant

hey crazy question I know but is there a way to add a floating sidebar to a post page that you can change what is in the sidebar depending on the post? For example I want to add a floating sidebar to the left of the post page that says who the photographer and copy editor were for that particular post??? Is there an easy way to do that? I know crazy question:)))

bellecooking
    Participant

see this site here: I would like to do something similar to it. Just something off to the side of the post on the left that says the photographer name and copy editor name. It doesn’t have to have the social media stuff underneath. just the text info and accompanying links to those people. does that make sense?? See this link http://theeverygirl.com/heard-on-the-everygirl-33

Thanks for answering tonight:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.