Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Help! Building a website with the use of a photoshop background

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    nikasade

I dont know if this is my place of saying this but I am trying to figure out how to code properly by making my own site. I know that I can go ahead and get templates but thats not what I want to do or send it to some company to do it for me because i wanna learn. Right now I am using blogger but honestly i never use their templates because they are so boring and find myself fiddling with html and css. Recently I was making a i guess a div background image on gimp and the rest would be like css javascript..etc.

Does anyone know how I can use multiple tabs where on another tab will show all of my blog entry content on the tab but not on the main page? That would be amazing if someone explained this to me. ALSO the whole jquery ordeal. I understood everything up to the “wait til the DOM is ready” I didn’t understand that so it kept me from finishing the process of cool little motions Chris has provided us on his site :)

Thanks so much!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.