Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Hello Everyone

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    aspiringWebbie
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to take this time out to introduce myself. My name is Brian and I am an aspiring web designer / developer and graphic designer from Florida. I have been studying part time for the last year and and am slowly learning the "tricks of the trade". Why I know the basics and some ins and outs of CSS and (X)HTML, I am still learning and look to improve my skill set by beginning to learn javascript and jQuery in the next month or so. From there I plan on taking a graphic design course to brush up on my design as my long term goal is to become a freelancer in the field of Web and Design.

I will have questions of course, and at the same time I will try and assist you as well. If I am wrong in my answers – please advise me so I learn from my mistakes, and just remember – I am a "newbie".

I look forward to learning from all of you and in turn – use my new knowledge to assist other newcomers as well.

Best of luck to all of you and to a prosperous 2010!

Cheers –
    Brian Jones

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.