Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Health Blog Network site – what do you think?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jmorrow

I’ve just finished my second website using the Hybrid Theme Framework for WordPress. If you haven’t tried it, it’s a great theme framework.

This site is for a health blog network that I’m starting with a friend.

Here’s the site: Hive Health Network

Let me know what needs improving. Thnx!

Reptar

I don’t know why no one else has replied to this but from my point of view I just love your website and am in awe at how nice and professional it looks. I’m very new to coding and the actual speech of making a website but I really like the way this looks. It is clean, nice, and easy to follow. The navigation is wonderful, I like how it folds out and I also like your little logo in the left hand corner. I also like how you have large icons and alittle blurb on the front page for recent articles. The banners you have on the side for Twitter and Facebook are so cool! How the heck did you make them? All in all I think this site is great and just the kind of thing I’m trying to learn how to do. The only suggestion I have is to get rid of the little diamonds around the search box at the top but that’s just my personal preference.

jmorrow

Hey thanks for your feedback,

I recently changed the styling of the search box. If it looked like diamonds, it was probably because it’s a cross-browser display issue. I used the dotted border element which displayed nicely in Firefox, but looked odd in Internet Explorer.

cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.