Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Header responsive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    snatchieee
    Participant

Hello guys. I want to make a responsive header for my website. I’m using wordpress theme Corpobox Lite. I tried in different ways to do that, but doesn’t works. I’m novice in CSS. If you want parts from CSS just tell me, because I don’t know what parts you need. Please help me.
    Thanks

Shikkediel
    Participant

Please elaborate on what you’re trying to do exactly. The header looks responsive already.

Demo page

snatchieee
    Participant

If you enter on site form mobile, isn’t responsive. I wanna look in the same way that it’s looks on pc/laptop.

Shikkediel
    Participant

If you enter on site form mobile, isn’t responsive.

No idea what that means to be honest.

uzair
    Participant

I opened your link in my phone and it seems responsive already but yes some modifications needed like “home tagline” is going in 2 lines and the header top and bottom padding is too large that’s what I think so some minor changes can make it better more

snatchieee
    Participant

I just want to make the header full image. If you enter from pc the header is a image with 5 guys, on mobile shows only the 2 of them. That i want to do.

snatchieee
    Participant

can somebody help me ?

Shikkediel
    Participant

the header is a image with 5 guys

What guys? The only example available has a responsive header with a full width image – and pens. You’d have to show us your own code that is not working to get a useful response.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.