Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Having trouble downloading some of the training videos from the Lodge home page

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi folks I’m having some trouble successfully downloading some of the videos from the Lodge home page i.e. video 4, 13 and 14 all the rest from 1 to 14 I have successfully downloaded. I just wonder if any of you have had similar problems?

Take care

Jonathan

TheDoc
    Andy Howells
    Participant

It may be the AmazonS3 token time out. If you have the page open for a long time before hitting download the token will have expired.

Have you tried refreshing the page each time?

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

Definitely try refreshing.

I just tried those videos and they downloaded OK for me.

Hi Folks and Chris, thanks for coming back so quickly. I thought this might be the problem being that home connection can be a bit slow. So I want to my work location today which has a much better and consistent internet connection I download the videos a second time unfortunately I had the same problems i.e my normal video play VLC keeps saying these particular files 4 ,13, 14 are corrupted do you still feel its a speed problem with my internet connections?

I’ve also got a second question about Sass, good old Chris I love you you always looking at new technology. However, the Sass stuff in episode 9 you completely lost me. However, do feel this stuff is very important and I need to really understand Sass?

Ps I love the videos it real old Chris Coyier passionate and informative!

Take care

Jonathan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.