Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Having some trouble with bootstrap and css

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    iangdesign
    Participant

Hello,

I am having a few issues with a website I am working on.

The issues are listed below.

1. Whenever the site is viewed on mobile the columns do not stack. The right column in grey is supposed to drop below the lighter grey on the left. Instead, they squeeze next to each other. What could be causing this?
    2. I would like the dark grey of the background to extend all the way to the right edge of the viewport and can’t figure out how to get it to do this.

3. On the Contact us page the fields shrink next to each other instead of stacking when viewed on tablet or smart phone. Is there anyway to get them to stack in a single column when the viewport with is reduced?

Thanks in advance for any info!

iangdesign
    Participant

To the top for some insight

I.m.learning
    Participant

You have something in you CSS that is overriding Bootstrap. I was messing around and pulled your styles and tried to play with my Bootstrap with your code. Nothing worked until I deleted all your styles; then it did it stack. It confused me because I use W3schools to test my pages, when I tried your code in their page, it worked fine.

http://www.w3schools.com/bootstrap/tryit.asp?filename=trybs_grid_stacked_to_hor&stacked=h

You’re going to have to change whatever entity you’re overriding Bootstrap. That’s just for #1. However, it might apply to your other codes as well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.