Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Got a problem fixing a Parse error: syntax error, need help…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joshdlr

I am new at trying to get intermediate or beginner at html css coding, so we needed to revamp our website, not knowing much been teaching myself just about everything about editing a site and what not, I got to a point where I wanted to extend the footer area outside the centered area, so that it continues, like background, so I tried placing a code in hope of trying something different for another Idea I got and well when I saved it, I got this syntax error, simple right just delete it and re-save it and all is well again, well now it dont let me save the deletion… It stays the same everytime I try and re-edit the .tpl file and I tried restoring it and still not working, any body know what I can do to eliminate the problem and get back on trying to get the footer back :-(, any help will be much appreciated…

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘,’ in /home/henta/public_html/henta/var/templates_c/%%19^196^196A0685%%bottom.tpl.php on line 15

Joshdlr

Using x-cart for info

Joshdlr

http://www.hentaproducts.com/home.php

Scroll to bottom and you can see the error…

This is what it is now,

{include file="main/prnotice.tpl"} {include url="skin1/images/Henta-logo.png"} {include file="copyright.tpl"}

trying to delete this part

{include url="skin1/images/Henta-logo.png"}

and/or save this…

{include file="main/prnotice.tpl"} {include file="copyright.tpl"}

but its not allowing me 2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.