Treehouse: Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Google Chrome Webstore Rollover

  • # February 20, 2013 at 6:07 pm

    I visited the Google Chrome Webstore and I would like to emulate something. When you rollover the possible applications, a gray box rises from the bottom of the image and displays specific information about that particular application. I have no clue what this is called. So, if someone could tell me, I will then be able to Google it and figure out a way to accomplish doing this with HTML, CSS, or JavaScript. Thank you in advance.

    Edit: And if you already know of a tutorial, that would be awesome as well.

    # February 21, 2013 at 12:12 am

    Here ⇒

    # February 21, 2013 at 9:11 pm

    Welp, thank you kindly, @Hompimpa. I love it when people are so direct with their help. I will have to give this a go. But I do have a question: what is this specific effect actually called? Is there a name for it? Thanks, again.

    # February 21, 2013 at 9:20 pm

    Although, sometimes I feel a bit stupid when providing solutions without saying what I did. Not seem to give a lesson, and just lead people to copy and paste it :D

    What specific effect actually called? CSS Transition (?).

    # February 21, 2013 at 9:56 pm

    I just meant the actual act of having an information slide glide across the image on rollover.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.