Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Google Chrome and CSS-tricks.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    begetolo
    Participant

I’m using Google Chrome for a while now. And i’m very pleased with it. It’s a clean and fast browser.
    Every now and then there’s a site that won’t show up as intended. But most of the time it’s working just great.

Since a day or two ccs-tricks.com isn’t showing the right way. It looks like the image-links are broken. I checked with FF and IE, but there are no problems.

Chris, may be worth looking into this as more and more people are starting to use Chrome.

Gr. Bert

BTW thanks for this very, very helpfull site. I really did have more than one Ahaaa!-moment.

Malice

I tried giving Chrome a run and it just didn’t hack it. It MUST be more compatible for it to replace FireFox for me or IE for any of my other systems. I wasn’t impressed with the layout or the functionality. I think if a major company like Google wants to join the Browser wars they need to come in strong and figure out a feature we can’t live without in addition to making it stable and compatible… not in lieu of.

Granted it was their first real go at it (I believe I read somewhere that Google’s browser has been in production for many many years but the wars between Mozilla and IE have kept it from being released) and it should only get better.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.