Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Good Sources for Outsourcing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Here’s my situation… the design/coding/computer repair business that my husband and I run is growing at a decent pace. We’re fast approaching the point where we can start outsourcing some of the work that we don’t particularly enjoy and spend more time with the stuff we do. On my list of things to start outsourcing asap is coding for browser compatibility and mobile viewing.

Pretty much all of our websites are done using WordPress now. So, what I’d like to do is design a site and maybe even do the coding to the point that it all works in Chrome. Then pay someone else to come in and make it work in IE, FF, mobile, etc.

Has anyone here ever found a service or resource that they use for this kind of work?

Or if you’re interested in this kind of work, email me at phoenix at absolutesynergysquad.com

That’s what I was hoping… that’s why I posted it here… lol.

I understand the fundamentals of making sites cross-browser and mobile compatible… and if I beat my head into a wall… kick back a few stiff drinks… pray to the right deities of computers… hold my head at a 45 degree angle… etc… then I eventually get my layouts to work in all browsers and on mobile sites. It’s just one of those things that I hate doing, I’m not very good at… and I know someone else can do faster. I’m hoping to find 1 or 2 people I can work with consistently… and we’ll come to some understanding of what point is easiest for them to pick up my design/site and fix it… lmao. Some people may find it easier to get the PSD and go from there… others may prefer me to get it working good in Chrome and/or Firefox and take over from there… and I’m open to anything that means I don’t have to worry about IE or mobile browsers… lmao

TheDoc

Very interesting! I don’t think there are any resources that specifically cater to what you’re looking for. I think you could try something like this: https://tinyproj.com/

I’ll check that out… Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.