Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Getting rid of transparency in drop down menu

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mj
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the Opus theme and have been having a fair bit of trouble making things work correctly, but hey, I always wanted a crash course in CSS and now I’ve been learning.

However, there is something I cannot seem to crack:
    On both the site and the mobile site (iphones, ipads, androids, etc) the menu drops down from the hamburger menu icon and has the correct links, but the back ground is transparent, so you can barely see them over the text of the page. I want to make the box behind the drop menu (mobile) to be opaque so that the user can see the links clearly.

I’ve been trying to fix this for two days, trawling through the code, testing this and that.

Any help is much appreciated. It’s hard to show you the site, as it gets pretty decent traffic from mobile and I’ve got a maintenance page up to prevent it from being seen in it’s messy state.

Thanks!

timbarden
    Participant

Hi,

Without a link to something demonstrating the issue, I can’t imagine there’s much anyone can do unfortunately!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.