Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other get2meet.me, collector of feeds

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jackfranklin

This was a kind of spur of the moment thing after watching the simplepie screencast. Many people use online sites but might not know the PHP to put together a lifestream type page, so I thought I would try to create a service to help them do that as a little project, took me about 3 days to get to the current standings.

It’s new and I’m already planning a complete redesign of the site as I don’t like it currently, I used to but not so much any more :P Any flaws please let me know.

The next stage is to take the user’s last say 10 activities from all their social sites and pull them into an RSS feed. But not sure how best to go about it.

http://www.get2meet.me.

Thanks

I do like the site; however I think I can suggest some improvements –

How about a gradient as a background, from a darker blue, to a lighter blue?
    I would change the font on for the main content, at the moment, to me, it feels slightly clunky.
    If you have the resources, a flash intro for your main image – something like the word ‘illuminated’ actually illuminated.

Apart from that, I like it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.