Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS FUll one responsive background image with scrolling

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    srv5706
    Participant

I want to make a website, where i vl use one image as a background for page and we can add some content so that page scroll with image.

I m getting issue when there is more content as well as when I m going to minimize my window very small.image size is not increasing or decreasing based on the content.

Ex website is http://cdn.sixrevisions.com/0431-01_responsive_background_image_demo/responsive-full-background-image-demo.html

i want text over the images only..so that page get scroll with image.

if we add backgound-attachment as scroll instead of fixed its producing same issue. Anyway i want small scroll to come not a big-content would be on page.

Please help me on it.

Paulie_D

If you can make a reduced demo in Codepen.io we may be able to help but just stating a bunch of requirements isn’t much use.

Spiritvn
    Participant

Hi srv5706,

The CSS code if you need for this case is: background-size: cover; and background-attachment: fixed;

For better user experience on mobile, you should use do more researches about responsive (@Media Queries)

Hope it what you want.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.