Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Front-end developer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sergeivisotsky
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I have to you such question, how many can earn Front-end developer? How many to it pay in a web studios in the USA and England?

Senff
    Participant

Depending on your level (junior/senior) or your location (Silicon Valley vs. Crapville), anywhere between 35k-85k I’d say.

chrisburton
    Participant

Treehouse offers around $80k-$85k salary, I believe. But then again, they have grown rapidly over the year.

sergeivisotsky
    Participant

Thanks for answers!

rkostin
    Participant

In Rochester, New York (medium size city in the Upstate area – far from NYC), I find you can do contract work as a front-end web developer between $36 and $43 an hour. Most projects last anywhere between one to 12 months. In the same area, you can freelance for $75/hour. And when you freelance, you can assume that every billable hour takes another hour to get and manage it (unbillable), so your effective rate is right back to the contract range: $37.50/hour.

maxisix
    Participant

in montreal if you begin the salary is around 30 to 40k. It depend of the compagny size and your importance.

Gingerbread

Depends on experience. Mid-career level pays a whole lot more than entry-level (less than 3 years of experience). It also varies heavily from location to location. Here in Florida they pay only a third of what say, New York, is willing to pay.

sergeivisotsky
    Participant

Thanks for consultation!

chrisburton
    Participant

@rkostin Nice to know you live in Rochester. Just moved out of there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.