Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Freshly Redesigned Portfolio Site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone…

Since it’s the new year, I thought I should finally launch my redesigned website. Anyone have comments, especially related to usability / accessibility? I tried to focus especially on accessibility, and though I don’t necessarily understand everything just yet, I hope that it’s a good start.

This is probably the most detailed site I have done to date, and has taken a significant portion of my time over the last month or so. There are still minor things I can tweak, but it’s 99% complete. The next step will either be to write a blog engine/CMS in PHP (I know I would be reinventing the wheel, but I need the PHP experience) or use WordPress or CMS Made Simple.

Thanks for your comments. ;)

http://www.falkencreative.com

surelock

Looks very nice, the only thing I would mention is that it took a considerable time to load up on my dial-up account, but that may be nit-picking.

"surelock" wrote:
    Looks very nice, the only thing I would mention is that it took a considerable time to load up on my dial-up account, but that may be nit-picking.

No, that’s valid… The site is a bit heavy (about 250kb when initially loaded, though it drops to 80kb or so once items are cached). I’ll see what I can do.

thanks for the comments!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.