Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Free WordPress Plugin for Parallax Scrolling

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey,

So I’m looking for a Free WordPress Plugin that can apply Parallax Scrolling to certain pages of my wordpress site!

I have seen various standalone Javascript plugins, but I am looking for one that I can integrate with WordPress or a tutorial to show me how!

deeve007
    Participant

How would a plugin work? You need to target various elements on a page in different ways, and assign a variety of different values to various aspects. I really don’t see how this would be technically possible without custom coding?

Off head, I think it would work like this.

For every page, There would be a feature in edit page that allows to upload 3 images – then write code that allows those three images to move.

So the code would affect the pages that contain the three images.

or something like that

OurPerrin
    Participant

Hi,

Just found this thread.
    Has anyone had any luck with this? I am wanting to try this kind of technique…
    I was thinking it would work something like..
    adding a custom post type maybe called sections, to set up the different scrollable sections.
    Then use this with a combinations of shortcodes to control individual elements.
    This would be tied to a page template. Sadly as yet I have no idea how to achieve this!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.