Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Form Styling

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Linden

Can someone point in the direction of some good tutorials on form styling. Don’t mind using jquery for it. I’ve searched around a bit but haven’t found much apart from some very basic changes that don’t really help. I’m aware of wufoo but I’d like to learn some techniques myself.

Thanks!

Linden

Skinning them I guess, you know just making them look nice instead of the default look.

Linden

I’m probably not being clear enough sorry.

I’m basically after making my contact forms look a bit more interesting. getting rounded edges on the input fields and text fields. That would probably do it. If I could get pointed in the direction of a tutorial for doing that it would be cool.

Rob MacKay
    Participant
    "ikthius" wrote:
    here is one of my contact pages, using only CSS to style & javascript to check validity.
    http://www.woskf.co.uk/contacts.php

OFFTOPIC ALERT!

Although my dad is Scottish, and I have spent a lot of time in the Highlands, there still is something REALLY amusing to me about a bunch of West Coast ninjas, the image it paints in my mind is hilarious.

BACK ON TOPIC

have a look heres :) http://www.picment.com/articles/css/funwithforms/

Linden

Thank you Rob :D That’s what I was after!

Rob MacKay
    Participant
    "ikthius" wrote:
    watch it robski or I shall use my superior skills on you…. now where did I put my hong kong book of kung fu??

haha its the image of them holding their opponent by the neck and their kebab in the other hand and deciding whether to perform the Glasgow kiss or eat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.