Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Form responsive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    irakgfx
    Participant

I have been customizing the look of the plugin Custom Form 7 to fit in with the design of the site.
    It looks great on a computer screen but on an iPhone the form tables goes out of the view.

Here is the page I am talking about:
    http://www.kree8branding.com/landing-page/

Can anyone help me to fix this? BTW I know the media query is the solution but unfortunately, I have no idea on how to using it.

Thanks in advance

Beverleyh
    Participant

BTW I know the media query is the solution but unfortunately, I have no idea on how to using it.

What is it that you don’t understand about using media queries?

BTW – we don’t need to see your whole codebase (wading through reams of superfluous code for your whole website is just going to put folks off even looking). If you can extract only the HTML and CSS for the form to give us a basic demo in CodePen, that will make things much easier for us. We only need to see just enough HTML and CSS to demonstrate the issue with the form.

irakgfx
    Participant

Thank you for interesting help me
    this is codepen URL: https://codepen.io/irakgfx/pen/BwLXdy

Beverleyh
    Participant

Sorry but your demo doesn’t exhibit the problems you describe in your first post. You will need to recreate the issues for anyone to offer any useful suggestions in helping you fix them.

Until then, maybe you can elaborate on what you don’t understand about media queries? If we can help you to understand how to apply them properly, you’ll be better placed in fixing your own code (please be aware that we’re not here to write your code for you – you can always hire someone to do that).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.