Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Footer trouble

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mike87
    Participant

Recently i was tasked with rewriting an applications webpage to make it look like our parent company. The issue will arise in several applications but let me just give you an example. If i apply a position of absolute to the footer, the footer will float above the bottom of the page. The same goes for if i do position relative. My fix for this now, is that i have position relative set to a negative value of -260px. This is not a good fix but it keeps the footer at the bottom of the page. Another issue arises when when adjusting for responsive design in firefox. The footer still floats up from the bottom of the page. Those 2 resolutions are 980×1280 and 768×1024. My media quarries dont work when applied. Here is my CSS for the overall footer. I can add more code if requested.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/f20cbb38f7828639a13d

mike87
    Participant

There is a lot going on in the page. Lots of javascript and .net applications. I will see what i can pic out if anything and post it but i need to becareful what gets posted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.