Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Footer Issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mintertweed
    Participant

I have had an issue with my footer on my portfolio page, here, ever since I began working on creating a gallery. Basically, the footer is supposed to be 70 pixels tall with a five pixel border on top. But on my portfolio page it is 210 pixels tall and the area between the content and the footer is only ten pixels. Now, I know it has something to do with the gallery I am creating because it was not like that before, but I can not seem to figure out which CSS statement is doing it. I did an element inspection and there is nothing strange being applied to the footer on my portfolio page. I also systematically went through my gallery CSS code and commented out one statement at a time, reloading my website each time, and I still could not find the culprit. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Edit: I figured it out. I knew it had to be something terribly simple. I forgot to close the gallery div. Sigh.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.