Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Font Face Problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Prince
    Participant

Hello Sir,

How can i solve my font face problem in my website. Fonts look in the desktop website perfect. But when i am opened in to my mobile it’s can have no effect. So, Give me a solution.

This two font file i am used.

@font-face {
    font-family: Edwardian Script ITC;
    src: url(ITCEDSCR.TTF);
    }

@font-face {
        font-family: AngsanaUPC;
        src: url(angsau.ttf);
    }

Beverleyh
    Participant

We can’t offer much help without seeing an example. A very simple test page hosted via your own domain would be useful in this instance.

That being said, have you checked the file names? Particularly lettercase? (Check the extension too). It’s very common for people to develop on a desktop computer, typically Windows, not realising that non-matching lettercase does’t have a negative impact there. But as soon as they upload to a Unix webserver/host, their code breaks because lettercase does matter in that environment.

Example: “image.jpg” is not the same as “IMAGE.jpg” or “IMAGE.JPG”.
    Make sure the lettercase in both the filename and the extension, of all your resources/files, exactly match those typed in your code.

This might not be the answer to your problem but it’s the best educated guess that I can make, given your description/circumstances.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.