Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other fluid grid layouts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mayura
    Participant

How to use fluid grid layout for a website that will have several webpages each with different layout? Presently, the first page “Home Page” – index.html has three files attached to it (boilerplate.css, respond.min.js and fluid.css). Am I required to create a new fluid grid layout for each page, and therefore have three files attached to each one of them?

also height of each page needs to be different, how can be it done?

will it be all right if we create different folders for each .html page and save its relevant files like .css and .js in that folder. that means for about us page there will be different folder, for contact there will be different folder and like wise Please assist. Thank you.

Paulie_D

If you have a fluid grid I would assume that you can create an infinite number of HTML page layouts with it.

There should be no need for extra CSS files (or code)…the HTML will, however, be different.

also height of each page needs to be different, how can be it done?

Each page will be a long as it needs to be, defined by the amount of content on it.

will it be all right if we create different folders for each .html page

You shouldn’t need to do any of that, see above.

With respect, I’m assuming that you are very new to all this as these are incredibly basic questions. Perhaps some classes or online courses might be a good idea.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.