Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Floating Javascript errors?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    creative

Hello every one. I have a funny problem. I am trying to debug a website, but every time I refresh the website I get a funny Javascripts errors which to me they make not sense. One of them on the top keeps changing which javascript is the one with the problem. The second one (the last one) it points to an li with a picture inside. Can I borrow some one’s eye to check this out. May be some one else will have better luck? The website is: http://wp.engagelearn.com/

Also if I go to the blog section, another script error shows up. http://wp.engagelearn.com/blog

But if I refresh the page, it goes away! ohy!

Thanks,

creative

Any help would be appreciated. I wasted a couple of days trying to track it down. Please.

TheDoc

I’m afraid I don’t get any errors (Chrome). What browser are you using?

rickylamerz

Can’t find anything also using latest version of Chrome(7.0.517.44) and Firefox(3.6.10) …

creative

Ah, I am using or at least checking with IE8. I know that for developers is not the coolest. But most people in the world use IE. And that is where the error appears. I hope you find it. Thank you

Rob MacKay
    Participant

Seems like it’s just a random IE bug that isn’t logical. For the few posts I have seen on the net no one is really bothered about it, and MS aren’t helpful with the error code: “SCRIPT5007: Object expected”

Probably not much you can do about it, especially when there is no information really to fix it.

creative

Out of sadness I will be using then:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.