Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Floating a <div> right, in IE (grrr)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dwpers

Hello all,

My first time posting here but will definitely not be my last .

I’m having a problem with a website not displaying properly (IE7, don’t know other versions), while trying to float a DIV to the right.

http://www.ttwsolutions.com/about.html

It can also be seen on the Solutions page.

I’ve triple-checked my code, so I don’t know why it’s doing this. It rendered completely fine in Firefox, Opera, etc.

Any help, much appreciated!

Code:

Why TTW Solutions?

In today’s fast-paced, ever-changing business environment, having your valuable data available to you when you need them is critical. TTW solutions has the knowledge and tools to successfully manage your mission-critical Oracle databases and protect your valuable assets.

With a proven track record and achievements, TTW Solutions can help you meet your business and technical requirements and add value to your organization.

TTW Solutions, Inc. is a woman-owned, minority-owned small disadvantaged business providing first-rate, expert information technology (IT) solutions to our clients. At TTW Solutions, our goal is to maximize your business value by using the most innovative methods available. As an information technology (IT) consulting services provider, TTW Solutions has the proven capabilities and experience to provide the services requested by the customer.

TTW Solutions’s business is about delivering smart, high performance IT consulting services and solutions to our clients. Our core capabilities are Database Administration, System and Server Administration, Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web and Application Server Administration, Application Development, Quality Assurance and Testing, and System Architecture Services. These services are delivered with extensive expertise and a wealth of experience that consistently exceeds client demands and expectations.

Security Clearances currently held by our professionals:

• U.S. Department of Defense (Secret)
    • U.S. Department of Homeland Security – Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
    • U.S. Department of Homeland Security – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
    • U.S. Department of Homeland Security – NPPD/US-Visit

Professional Certification: Oracle Certified Professional (OCP DBA)

~dwpers

AshtonSanders
    Participant

Hey dwpers,

It looks like the column actually is floated right in IE7.

The problem is that the right column did not leave enough space for the main body content to be next to it. Try shrinking the width of the sidebar or the width of the main content.

Ashton Sanders

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.