The Lodge is members-only design/dev videos and Office Hours.

Next Office Hours Session: "Implementing an SVG Icon System" Nov 30 - 6:00 PM Eastern

• Wes
    # March 3, 2010 at 6:02 pm

Alright so I was following the jCarousel files essentially building a site around it. I attempted to get my specific photos from it but from what I understand these photos are randomly generated.

here is my HTML

< !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "">

and here is my php

< ?php header('Content-type: text/xml; charset: utf-'.'8'); //header('Cache-Control: must-revalidate'); $api_key = 'b9f9c7cf459ad1abdc6cf7f0b830f7b1'; // This include sets my personal api key. // Please remove this line and set your api key with the variable above. // Get your own api key from // Use the following url to get the most interesting photos. // Since parameterless searches have been disabled, we have to add license=1,2,3,4,5 // to get the most interesting photos without search criteria. // $url = ',2,3,4,5,6&sort=interestingness-desc&api_key=' . $api_key; $url = '' . $api_key; if (!empty($_REQUEST['per_page'])) { $url .= '&per_page=' . urlencode($_REQUEST['per_page']); } if (!empty($_REQUEST['page'])) { $url .= '&page=' . urlencode($_REQUEST['page']); } echo file_get_contents($url); ?>

I am sure it is quite obvious, but I just do not understand it at all. I’m trying really hard to learn but its becoming pretty hard for me.

Please help me

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

There's a whole bunch of content on CSS-Tricks.

Search for Stuff   •   Browse the Archives

Get the Newsletter ... or get the RSS feed